A tribute to the 99ers: We are not invisible.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Act like a foreign corporation. Influence the upcoming election.

Ever since the Supreme Court puked on a century of case law in Citizens United, there has been tremendous concern about the influence of foreign and corporate money on USA elections. How can I, a 99er combat this influx of cash? The answer is simple: Vote. Commit to voting and tell everyone about my plans to vote. I am adding that I will vote for the entire Democratic slate. The Democrats alone have stood opposed to the Citizens United decision with efforts such as the Disclose Act.

It really is that simple. One by one we will defeat billionaires attempting to hijack our election process with money and it starts with me.  Will you join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment